Schacht -Arras Tapestry Loom
Arras Tapestry Loom
Enjoy an ancient craft on a loom perfectly suited to today's weavers.
- Durability—made of solid maple hardwood and maple plywood to hold its shape even under the high tension tapestry weaving requires, warp after warp after warp.
- Precise tension control.
- Generous sizing—20" weaving width and a continuous warp of 45". For longer warps, add the optional beam kit upgrade with ratcheted cloth and warp beams.
- Convenient warping—set the loom in a horizontal or vertical position to warp in a way that is comfortable to you.
- Integrated cartoon holder—clip your cartoon to it just below the warp guide.
- Shedding device—smooth-working and adjustable, plus easily controlled with the hand lever. The lever may be installed on the right or left side of the loom.
- Warps can be doubled in the dent coils for closer setts.
- Convenient and ergonomic design—set the loom height and weaving angle that is most comfortable for you.
- Portability—loom weighs 10 pounds and legs fold up for travel or storage.